Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cabin Fever?

Hi all
Don't know about you, but I have had enough snow and cold for one year!! You would think that living with three men would keep me from having to shovel snow, but when two of them go off to work, I end up on the wrong end of the shovel.  Ouch my aching back!!  I was pleased to see that my old muscles handled the job well - no aches there.  Must be from lifting my school gear carts in and out of the car daily! 
Are you stuck at home and feeling cabin fever?  Come join us on Sunday for a card making class with hearts as the focal point...not Valentine's so if you don't have a sweetie to send Valentines to, you are still going to find uses for these cards. 
Did you know that Saleabration (SAB) started on Jan 25th (my husband's birthday!).  With each $50 purchase you get to choose a free item and there are LOTS of items to choose from....some special to SAB and some from the current catalog. 
If you hostess a $300 (subtotal) workshop you also get a free SAB choice!  Let's book your workshop now!!
And better still, get 15% off your starter kit (only $148.75) and a free product bundle worth $50 (a Simply Sent kit, a punch, the Color Coach, and a stamp set) when you join between Jan. 25 and March 31, 2011!  Join my group of stampers now....easy to do today online at peggyouten.stampinup.net


Love to hear from you...comment, email me, or call!
Peggy
410-256-6772

No comments: