Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Thank You's

Hi all
I was very fortunate to receive several lovely, generous gifts at the holidays from the families of some of my students.  I wanted to be sure to thank them so of course, I had to write my thank you's on hand crafted cards.  Here are pics of the more recent set of cards I made.... a group of five similar, but slightly different cards.  I used the owl because the school's mascot is an owl.

Here is a closer look at each...


The DSP and the kiwi kiss cardstock are both retired.
Hope these inspire you to try a card format ...and then tweak it a bit this way and that to make each card unique.
The calendar class has been postponed so that no one has to come out in the expected snow.  I will announce the new date soon.  Thanks for your understanding....safety first!!

Peggy

No comments: