Saturday, January 29, 2011

Penguin March!

Hi Stampers!!
Today we had a gathering of fun ladies who came to make cards featuring hearts... we were sorry that Patty was not able to be with us to stamp.  Although she was the stamper who suggested the topic, at the last minute, her health kept her from joining us.  Bummer!  We will plan a "re-do" for her when her health permits.  I will be posting those project pictures beginning tomorrow - if you like what you see over the next week, and you want to join Patty and I to make the projects, just drop me an email and I will included you in the re-do class...date to be announced.
In the meantime, I thought I would show you the staff treat I made for the folks at my two schools for January.  You may recall that I have been using the owl punch to make the treats since the Owl is the mascot of one of the schools.   Here they are....


Actually this top photo only shows about half of the total ..I did about 160!!
 Can you see the owl punch in this project?  too cute, huh?

Come back tomorrow to see the first of the heart card projects...and contact me with your SAB order.  There are so many great options for your free gift for each $50 you purchase.

Peggy

No comments: