Monday, January 31, 2011

Hearts class - project #1

Hi stampers,
Well, here we go again!  We are expecting more bad weather tonight and tomorrow..this time ice!!  Yikes!   So dangerous!
Tonight I want to share the first project from Sunday's stamp class.  This card is based on the one I made for my husband who had his last day of work on Friday...he is now enjoying retirement.  Lucky dog!!  Those of you who know us, know that we have a dear miniature schnauzer who is absolutely smitten with my husband.  He is a great and loyal dog but is absolute NUTS! when he sees strangers.  But of course we love him.  When I saw the scottie dog in the Friends Furr-ever set, I thought I had to use this set for Dave's retirement card.  Our dog has longer legs but it is a close resemblance to a schnauzer.  You will notice that I used the new tulip border textured impressions folder.  Those folders showed up in this class several times...I am hooked!

Idea was that he should pack up all his stuff and come home to enjoy his retirement.  His card was abit different but similar.  Enjoy!! 
Peggy

No comments: