Wednesday, January 18, 2012

010812 class - project #6

Hi all
Last school year, I started to keep a small tin of birthday cards on my desk at work - I had them on hand whenever I needed one and boy did they come in handy.  But I have found that I also need to keep cards in my desk that I can use when one of my coworkers extends a kindness to me.....a collection of thank you cards.  So here is a little collection of cards we made.



The actual thank you images come from an assortment of different stamp sets.  If you are going to have special cards, you should have special envelopes.... 

These envelopes are made from DSP  - the Everyday Enchantment DSP which is one of the Saleabration rewards this year. SAB starts on Jan 24th - have you booked your workshop yet?   Either design could be on the inside/outside of the envelope - they were cut from the Bitty Box Big Shot die, as was the storage box below.


 The lovely frame on the lid is from the Elementary Elegance stamp set - also a Saleabration rewrad this year.  I think this is a  great project!

Peggy

No comments: