Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Snowman Kisses

Hi all
It is back to work day for me....sheesh!    But we are fast approaching the middle of the school year and then we will be on the downside, headed toward summer!
Here is a little project we did at my recent class - it is actually a re-make of a project we did a while ago.   I like this one better because it has a nice little poem  - I am not a big fan of "poop" poems.  I prefer ones with a more positive nature.   This one says
  "He's cute and cuddly, and full of good wishes, and he's sending you, Snowman Kisses"
Inside is a container of tic tacs.  How did I get the snowman white when it was stamped on baja breeze cardstock?  I used bleach to whiten the snowman. The bleach works really well on baja breeze cardstock.  Be sure to test your card stock with the bleach before you start using it on your projects as it is not really effective on all colors.  Some colors end up a bit more yellow.

Just a quick reminder today...

today is the LAST DAY TO ORDER

from the

STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG!! 

place your order online here anytime

and, just in from Stampin' Up! ..

CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ ends Jan. 5, 2012..

shop nowpeggyouten.stampinup.net for discounts of up to 80% off!!


Remember to  contact me now if you want a seat at the Thank You card class to be held this Sunday, Jan 8th.
Peggy

No comments: