Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine class Jan 16th Project #6

Hi happy stampers,
Time to share another valentine treat with you, using some of my favorite Stampin' Up! products.

The base cardstock is blushing bride, such a pale color.  The border punch in black gives this a bit of elegance, I think.  Then I  punched out a glittered heart...pizzazz!  The "cherish" greeting is stamped on the label punch and then we outlined the punch with the gorgeous red dazzling  details.  The label is attached on dimensionals.  Did you notice that all the edges are sponged?  That was done to accentuate the scalloped and embossed edgelet edge on the front of the folder.  GREAT new accessory for the Big Shot.
I used the word window punch inside to have a place to hold the After Eight chocolate and mint candy inside.  Fun!
Shout out to my husband, Dave......................Happy Birthday!!!!! 
Peggy

No comments: