Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine class Jan 16th Project #3

Hi all
This card is one of my favorites from the session.

The hearts are flocked - made from some retired DSP .... texture!  Then the layer underneath the hearts is made from the textured impressions polka dotted folder....texture!   Then the ribbon is grosgrain ...texture!!  All that texture is pulled together with a timeless color scheme of white, black with a touch of red.  The greeting is from a retired stamp set.....Kitty really like these greetings and I was able to sell the set to her.  I have many retired stamp sets here and need to make some room in my stamp room ...if you are looking for a particular retired stamp set or would like to flip through my retired stamp set binder just give me a holler!
Peggy

No comments: