Thursday, January 19, 2012

010812 class - project #7

Hi all
Some lucky demonstrators are at Stampin' Up's Leadership conference now but I am home working on writing about 40 progress reports for my students and developing program plans for another dozen....my least favorite part of my job.  At least I have Saleabration to look forward to ....I have drafted and redrafted my order several times.  Contact me soon if you would like your Saleabration order to go in on the 24th - the first day of this special buying time.
Today I have a really special card for you to see from the class before the last class. Take a look....

This pocket card has a removable insert........

I love it...do you?   Make my day and leave me a comment!!

Note:  the next stampin session is Jan 29th - we will be making Get Well projects.  Send me your $50(subtotal) order (including your Saleabration selection) by January 23rd (to be placed on Jan 24th) and you can take $2 off your registration for the Jan 29th class.
Questions?  call or email me.
Peggy

No comments: