Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby shower treat

Hi all
Did you think I was missing in action?  Nope...busy weekend!!  Good news!  All of my progress reports are done...trully, folks have no idea how taxing that task is!!  So glad to be done....til next quarter! 
We also celebrated my husband's birthday this weekend with a dinner out at one of our favorite haunts.  The fun part of that meal - besides the family sized hot fudge brownie sundae we share - is that I always cut my meal in half when they deliver it to the table and save one half for my Monday lunch.   How many people eat filet of beef for lunch? Yummy!!!  Splitting it in half from the start helps me with portion control and when I get two meals out of one dish, it feels more cost effective, too! 
In addition to the Get Well Card class I did on Sunday, I also made treats for a baby shower that was held on Monday at one of my schools.  That is the project I am sharing today.  The theme of the baby's nursery is "winkin' blinkin' and nod".   Now that is not a tale I am very familiar with so I went simple.......


I want to give a shout out to Carol K who donated the candy for the treats.  That was a nice help!  Soon I will also share the gift I made for the Mom.... a mini album.
Peggy

No comments: