Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flip Flop Album

Hi all
Tonight I am posting pictures of a Flip Flop Album...Wednesday Feb22 is the registration deadline for this coming Sunday's stampin session (Feb 26 2PM) where we will be making a Flip Flop Album.  We will be using different papers/colors.
When you open up the flaps to either side, you see

The green flap opens to the right and gives you another combo like the one you see on the left. 
The zig zag paper is inside the green flap.

There are so many surfaces for your pictures and journaling.


This album is a great shower gift - wedding, baby, engagement.  It is really suited to a special occasion a "big" birthday or s special trip.   I like to make them as gifts - of course, I don't do the pictures and journaling but I do give them some details where they can add the journaling.  We will be making some details in the class.  Let me know if you want to be there!!

Peggy

No comments: