Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get well project #1

Hi stampers
I am pre-posting this project for you to enjoy while I am at work so I don't know yet if the groundhog saw his shadow.  I have been polling my students all week and it seems to be about 50-50 as to whether they want him to see his shadow...I am hoping he doesn't...I would love spring.. spring ...spring!!!
Anyway, I have a fun card for you today ...it uses the peek a boo frame die and big Shot machine...let's take a look....

Let's take a look inside the door too!

This cute little rhino is from the Kidoodles stamp set on Sahara sand cardstock.  We just used a white gel pen to accent the wrapping on his point and his toenails.  The bird is blue and the heart is pink.  The picture turning holds the door shut. 
Later this week (Feb 4) I will be part of a small blog hop...hope you will be back to check us out then ..if not before!!
Think spring!
Peggy

No comments: