Saturday, December 29, 2012

good girl/bad girl

Hi all,
Even though I have been a bad girl, by not posting on my blog in too long a time, Santa treated me very nicely this Christmas and I am hoping you were treated well, too.  Let me start by thanking all of you who have studied the many fabulous items in the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack and sent me your orders, or purchased through my SU Blog.  There are many great bargains still on there, so check it out if you haven't yet.  Remember, too, that the current mini catalog is about to expire.  Grab all your favorites before they are no longer available.   I will be glad to combine smaller orders (ex. under $70) to save  on the shipping costs for everyone involved.
Soon (Jan 3rd) the new Stampin' Up! mini catalog will begin and once again there are many great new products in there, including stamps, framelits, designer papers, and accessories.  Several of the items are presented in bundles, where two products purchased together are priced lower than if each was purchased separately...I love a deal!  One of the new sets contains a seahorse, a shell, and a lobster, and more.....great for those of us Chesapeake Bay folk!  You will be delighted by some of the new accessories.  Contact me if you would like a copy of the new mini.   There is no fee for the mini but if you want it mailed, you will need to cover the shipping cost.  Or stop by and get a copy.

The day before Christmas, one of my coworkers had a baby.  I wasn't there when they did her baby shower, but I did bring her one of my memory tins.   Check it out.......

Luckily, she knew she was having a baby girl and had chosen the name Fiona so I was able to personalize the tin for her.

I decided to make the design a trellis of clovers.

Would you like to give a memory tin to your friend or family member?  Contact me and I'll help you design one or I can make it on consignment for you.
Thanks for stopping by..
Peggy

No comments: