Monday, December 3, 2012

Hi all
Today I have a cute angel ornament for you. 
 

The gals got to make two of these from two different sizes of scallop circles.  Some folks use part of the scallop circles for the angel wings but I think some of those angles look a bit more like a 747 about to take off.   I wanted a softer look, so we used a die cut butterfly for the wings instead.  When the gals made their angels, I had run their wings through a textured embossing folder to dry emboss them ...it gave them a real elegant look.  We used dazzling details around the angels wings on both the front and the back sides.  Hope you enjoyed seeing this project. 
Did you know that Stampin Up! is offering a special kit to make 10 medallion ornaments/gift embellishments.  Check out my Stampin' Up! website for details.
Peggy

No comments: