Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornament class

Hi all
Today I had a lovely group of elves here, making a variety of holiday ornaments.  After the ladies left, I closed up my stamp room and headed out to eat dinner with my hubby.  When we returned home, I came back to my stamp room to clean up and put away my stamps and tools.  But...this is what I found!!!!


Oh no!  not sure exactly what happened but all of the ornaments were scattered on the floor!!  horrors!  I suspect that the heat blowing out of the ceiling vent softened the fun tack that was on the base of the tree, allowing it to fall over. Luckily, the only damage was a broken leg on my elf!!
Come back tomorrow to see close ups of the projects!
Are you hoping to attend a stamp class between now and the first of the year?  contact me with a suggested topic and date.  Let me help you make some lovely gifts, tags, packages, or cards.
Peggy

No comments: