Wednesday, April 13, 2011

greetings!!

Hi all
 Just wanted to stick my head in here and say hi!  Did you have a good evening?  I spent the early part of the evening getting my numbers together so my husband could take all our goodies to the tax man.  I hate that job.  When we got married I made my husband promise me one thing - that he would take care of getting the taxes done each year.  Ick!! 
BUT then I jumped back into stamping!! yeah!  Even though I still have two progress reports to write and several assessment reports, I HAD to stamp.  I was suffering from withdrawal from stamping.  I started to make a card I had seen on line but by the time it was finished, the only similarity was we both used the same stamp set.  I think the card came out beautifully and I cannot wait to show it to you- but I will.  It will be posted after my class on Saturday.  Hope to see you there!!

Peggy

No comments: