Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In honor of women class project #3

Hi all
Yo'al have seen projects here that were inspired by Kris Mc Intosh and here is another one.  Actually mine is very similar to hers. 


When I made this card I became very aware of how much the textured impressions folders break down the fibers of the cardstock.  Normally I layer my textured impressions pieces on another piece of cardstock but for this card the white cardstock is folded at the top and the top feels quite thin after the dry embossing.  The flowers are made from an embosslit - and then they are crunched up, opened back up, and stacked.  I used my heat gun, heat and stick powder, glitter and versamark ink to create glittered brads to put in the center of each flower.  Oh - and I used scalloped squares under my flowers - Kris used straight edged squares.  My leaves are from the bird punch. 
If this inspires you, be sure to send me you creation to post on my blog.

Peggy

No comments: