Tuesday, April 19, 2011

In honor of women class project #2

Hi All
This card has a lovely, delicate look which is so appealing.  It is a tweaked version of one I saw done by Mary Brown...I should say another great project from Mary.  Her work always catches my eye. 


I worked the ribbon a bit differently than she did and I chose to use the die cut scallop square instead of the scallop border for the edge of the certainly celery layer.  I really like the fold I added on the left - just gives the whole appearance a little pizzazz.  I used confetti white cardstock for the textured impressions layer but the stamped image is on glossy cardstock.  The glossy really takes the ink nicely when you are using pale colored markers.  I often use certainly celery and so saffron together.
Like it?
Peggy

No comments: