Monday, May 30, 2011

card class project #2

Hi all
Thanks to all the military personnel and their families on this Memorial Day!  God bless you all!

Today I have another of the cards we made at my last stampin session ...and we will be repeating that class on June 12.  Thanks to those who expressed an interest in having me re-do these projects.  I know this is a busy time of year for all of us and I'm glad you won't have to miss the projects. Let me know by Wednesday June 8 if you will be coming.


This beautiful card was inspired by Mary Brown.  I moved the elements around and changed ribbons and colors but the general layout is similar to hers.  I think it has such a fresh look!!  The colors are wild wasabi and poppy parade.  Did you remember that the "In Color" colors in the current catalog (including the Poppy Parade) will be around for another year?  That's right, Stampin' Up! plans to give those "in color" colors a two year rotation...so they will stay and new ones will come in to join them. 
Wouldn't you like to make this card with us?  Call me!
Peggy

No comments: