Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Formal attire!

Hi all
No...this post title is not about John's prom, although he and his friends looked great for prom.
Nope...this title refers to one of my most recent projects...making wedding shower favors for a friend's friend's daughter.  I have already delivered the dresses (but forgot to take a picture.)  They looked great because not only did I die cut them but  also ran them through my Big Shot with two different dry embossing folders.





Here are the tuxedos.  Aren't they cute?!!  Do you have an occasion where you would like these guys to attend.  Contact me to get your diecuts.

Sorry to have taken a while to get back to posting...had a couple of days where I could not get into my account. Things seem to be better now.  Keep coming back as I have lots of goodies to share with you this week.

Peggy

4 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

My grandson is getting married in Oct. and I would like to offer to make these for him and his bride as well as the dresses. How can I get the info I need??????

Sassy Sewist said...

How unique, Peggy! Great project! Where can we get the dies? What did the bride put in the favors?

thanks for any info
Lynne

Anonymous said...

These are adorable and I can only imagine how wonderful the dress looked. Would love to have the directions to make for niece who is getting married. Tina
t1petko@yahoo.com

Terry Molineux said...

I would love the diecuts for the tuxedo's and the dresses Krazy4Bears@yahoo.com

Thanks!

terry~~