Friday, August 2, 2013

fabulous offer!!

Hi Stampers
I know some of you love to stamp but just can't seem to find the time to hostess a workshop, come to my classes, or pull out your materials, dream up a project, cut it out, and then assemble it.  But you feel you are missing the fun and excitement of completing a wonderful project. 
Well... now I have a special offer just for you.  
If you sign up to begin receiving the monthly My Paper Pumpkin kit, you get your first two months for only $10 each (half price!).  You will receive a wonderful project in a special box each month around the 15th.  Projects are expected to take only 30 minutes to complete and contain everything you need to assemble the project, except adhesive and scissors.  The first kit includes a clear block to mount the stamps (that has a value of $8.95 itself!!).  After these two special offer months, the monthly cost of the kit is 19.95 but continues to contain all the goodies (except adhesive and scissors) you need to complete the projects. 
So far, each of the kits has included "spots" - small 1 x 1" ink pads which are a great way to collect the various SU colors but take up very little storage room....they are especially fabulous to take when traveling.  And, like our regular sized pads, they can be reinked easily.   And each kit has included one or more stamps (the last kit had three stamps!) and some embellishments such as baker's twine, die cuts, or doo dads. 
I encourage you to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin at mypaperpumpkin.com and please remember to choose me as your demonstrator (Peggy Outen).  I have been sending my pumpkineers additional ideas of things to do with the contents of each kit.  Don't throw anything in the kit away!!   Even the cloud shaped logo sticker on the kit can be used as a template to make a cloud for your own creative project (like a baby mobile).  The colored tissue paper is also useful ...I use it to make paper flowers.  Pretty!
You say you want to get together with friends to stamp?  I would be happy to hostess you and your friends to complete the kit project at no extra cost.   Or for a small fee, I can also have you make other projects using the reusables in the kit.  Let's chat.  Contact your friends and see if they would like to hold a monthly klatch to assemble the kit projects - a play date for mom!!!!
Here are  a couple of the projects we have already done...

This is another kool project from My Paper Pumpkin....a brag book.
As you can see the projects are not always cards...we had a brag book and in July we made a banner to put on top of a cake (or a scrapbook page) complete with bamboo sticks to hold up the ends of the banner (sorry I don't have a picture of that).
Have Questions call me.   Like always...this two month at half price offer is not a deadly commitment.   If you try the first two reduced price kits and find you are not able to continue, you can easily skip a month or withdraw completely...no penalty.   Don't you deserve at least $10 a month of fun for two months?
Remember you sign up for this deal at  mypaperpumpkin.com and be sure to put my name as your demo so you get the additional ideas.
Peggy

No comments: