Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Holiday SaS #1 project one

Hi all
Today I have my first holiday stamp a stack project of the 2013 season.  This card looks tedious, but once you know how it is assembled, the process is fast.

Yes, the petals and leaves of the poinsettia are made using the mosaic stamps and punch.  You stamp the solid mosaic ten times and then punch them out.   They are attached to a chip board circle, then the second layer is added.  The artichoke petals are attached to the bottom of the chipboard circle.  The small scallop circle punch is placed in the center and then a button is added.  OF COURSE, I used my Big Shot...don't I always!...for the background.  The ribbons are retired but worked really well on this card.  Wouldn't you want to make a few of these.  Thanks, Debbie Henderson for the inspiration.   This class is being repeated on Sunday, August 18th - you could be there!!!!  Leave me a comment and make my day!!!!
Peggy

No comments: