Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hi paper crafters!!!
Did you think I had disappeared?  No!!!!  Remember this was my first week back to work so, of course, I am shifting my schedule from being a night bird to being a day bird...exhausting!
On my schedule I have listed the four different versions of my holiday stamp a stack classes (which all require pre-registration and pre-payment to guarantee your seat at the table).  I already have 6 names for the Sept 15 class..only two seats left. 
I also have a class planned for 9-29 where we will make Halloween (or Raven's) wreaths.  I wanted to post a picture of the wreath so you would have an idea of what the project looks like:
You must pre-register for this class by 9-12 in order for me to have time to prepare the materials for the class.
The format for this project will be used in future classes (soon to be posted) for Fall, Christmas, and Winter.
Look forward to see you at class!
Peggy

No comments: