Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sand Dollar

Hi stampers
Enjoyed the company of some long time stampers on Sunday as they made 20 Holiday cards - five designs, four of each card.  Unfortunately, one of our ladies got knocked down by a summer cold and since she was feeling icky, with more than her fair share of germs, she decided to stay home.   Feel better soon, Sharon!  I will be repeating the class this coming Sunday if any of you travelers are back home and want to join us.   Please contact me by Tuesday to register.
The pictures of those projects are not ready to post yet so I will share a picture from a previous class today.   Hope to get some of those holiday card pictures posted tomorrow.
This is one of the cards I took to convention.   Actually, I have done several variations of this card cuz I really like it!!
The sand dollar is on the inside of the card and is stamped in brown and then covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter glue.  Of course I used my Big Shot to die cut the medallion around the sand dollar.
Peggy

No comments: