Monday, April 6, 2009

040509 class projects


Hi all,
WOW this turned out to be great day in spite of a rough start this morning. When my son and I went to church this morning we ran into a huge traffic jam at the parking lot, mostly becuase the earlier mass was late getting out from Palm Sunday liturgy. We parked far out and hiked in but still managed to get our favorite seats. Yeah! The delayed exit made us late to meet my husband and my sister for lunch, which made us late finishing our grocery shopping. BUT I did make it back home before my gals arrived for my stampin session. Wheew! We had some nice chatter and anything that went wrong we blamed on Sally (we always blame everything on Sally - "Sally did it!!" especially when she doesn't come to class!! We missed you, Sal. ? Hope to see you next time ...then you can defend yourself!!). But just as the last stamper headed home, my cell phone rang and my convention buddy called from New Jersey to say SHE IS GOING TO CONVENTION. She has had a lot of stresses lately and didn't think she would be able to go ...but her situation changed and we will room together again - whoo hoo! I am a happy stamper/convention goer!!
Did you miss my stampin session today? Well then you might want to take a look at the eight projects we made today. Each of the six cards (3-12, 13, 16, 28, 29, 4-4)and the top note/scallop/embosslit purse (top left corner of group shot) has been posted earlier this week but you have not seen the scallop box treat (bottom left corner) we made. I saw the cute little punched sheep on Lauri Seago's blog and decided to attach it to the scallop box.
I have lots of spring cleaning and tax prep to do this week while we are on spring break but I plan to also do some serious stampin'. Check back to see if I make my goal. Right now I need to go read "Scarpetta" - I only have a few pages left in the book and I hope to get it back to the library on my way to my mammogram (ouch! ouch! - one for each side) later this week. Life is good.
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: