Wednesday, April 8, 2009

twin baby tins: Olivia and Amelia




Hi all, Here are a few pictures of the latest baby memory tins which I made for my coworker, whose daughter just had twins. These tins needed to be mailed down south while my friend is visiting her grand-babies and I thought they would be shipped more easily if I used these Stampin' Up! tins instead of the usual paint cans. (I have tons more blue tins, if anyone wants any.) It turned out that both tins fit exactly in the flat rate priority box. The tags, which I usually attach to the outside of the paint tin, are inside the box this time, in a pocket. I did that because I thought it would travel better and there really isn't any place to attach them to the outside, since the handle is ribbon, not metal. In this case, there was no theme from the nursery to use to spin off of, so I chose flowers as the theme. These tins should "hold up" over time because they are not too baby-ish. I was pleased with the outcome. Hope you like them too. I finished these last night - actually 3 am this morning. Earlier in the evening, I had finally finished gathering our tax data. whoo hoo! Now I hope to get some stampin' in tonight now that I have finished these time sensitive obligations.
Hope you are having a great day
Peggy

2 comments:

Linda said...

What can I say, you did it again! Very nice!!

pattic said...

love the new format!! You are too creative...again, I'm inspired