Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daisy die cuts


WooooooHoooo!!!
Spring Break is here!!!
What better way to celebrate the arrival of my spring break than to stamp up a little something for my gals!! My newest Stampin' Up! Big Shot die, Daisies #2, arrived yesterday and I was eager to give it a try. I also used the scallop circles #2 die. The cardstock is whisper white, pacific point, certainly celery, and barely banana, and the SAB Delicate Dots DSP is on the right side. Also, love those sweet buttons!! Under the button is a Boho Blossoms punch. The words are from the Echoes of Kindness hostess stamp set in pacific point ink. Ohhh..and the pacific point cardstock is textured. Sweet!
Tomorrow I hope to whip up some more fun goodies but first I am going to visit my dear friend (for thirty years!) who had a stroke back in January. It looks like she will be coming home in about a week - I am so happy to have her on the mend. This spring break is already shaping up to be a good one. I have several breakfast and lunch dates next week with dear friends (Hi! Maryrita and June and Darlene and the two Judy's and .....). It is nice to be able to relax and chat.
By the way, this card will be one of the ones we do at my class on Sunday...are you coming?
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: