Friday, April 10, 2009

my sweet puppy

Hi all,
Meet Remy!!!
This is my dear sweet puppy, Remington, or Remy for short! My stampers always hear Remy moving around in the kitchen, above their heads, as we stamp, so I thought tonight I would show you a picture of him - pre bath and a clipping! Can you tell he is not happy to be in the upstairs bathroom? He knows that means a bath is coming and he is not happy about that!!! Looks kinda serious to me!! We survived the bath and the next night, the clipping. And bad news for him, he got another bath after the clipping. His hair is so thick and course that the first bath didn't really get to the business of cleaning him up well. Did I tell you that Remy loves to macrame? He must.... because he can tie the best knots in his coat!! He does not like it when I try to remove them!! I will take another picture of him now that he is beautiful!
Hope you have visited my Stampin' Up! website events page as I have listed the titles and times for classes for April and May. I will be posting details about each session in the next few days. I have a special session scheduled for early May but still have to work out some of the details. That will probably be the last session I describe. Tomorrow I will post the first card for the Mom's Day session...it's a beauty!!
Spent today cleaning and tomorrow I will begin making some of the dishes for our Easter dinner. We are a small gathering even when all of the family is here as both my parents and my brother are gone. We value our time together even if we are a small bunch. Hope all of you will be enjoying the company of your loved ones on Sunday, as well. The only bad news about Easter is that the arrival of Easter tells me I only have one more day off for spring break. But then, there are less than 50 days left in this school year!!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: