Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Remy - after the clip


Hi all,
Well, I am still drowning in a sea of paperwork at school so I thought tonight I would finally post the "after the clip" pictures of my sweet puppy, Remy. He is a very dear pup with the family but kinda intolerant of the rest of the world. My sister is afraid of him and he seems to sense it. My in laws are more "schnauzer" people and so he calms a little faster for them. But when it is just the family, he is very quiet and dear. Silly dog absolutely LOVES carrots. I should have taken a picture of him sitting up to say "give me my carrots!" Try to skip giving them to him one night and he will hound you until you cough them up!! a vegetarian pup! Hope to get back in my stamp room to stamp (instead of writing reports all night) soon as I have some beautiful butterfly ideas to whip up. Come back soon!! Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: