Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Hi all,
Well, Stampin Up! demos are all a buzz because today is the first day to register for our convention which will be held in Salt Lake City in August. I can't wait to get together with my stampin' buds from across the US and Canada...especially my convention bud, Linda!! Hi, Linda!
Tonight I have a note pad to show you. I will be a vendor at a scrappin crop this Saturday and I will be offering a make and take to the participants who visit my display. I think this is the project they will make - unless I get a more brilliant idea before then. The base of this project is the bag with scallops die cut (minus the sides) and the daisy #2 die. I used naturals cardstock. The daisy is sponged with yoyo yellow ink and the grasses are stamped in old olive. I love notepads - perhaps it's a sign of old age but I know if I want to remember important info - I must write it down. This would be a perfect pad for my purse. Hope you like it.
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: