Sunday, April 19, 2009

stampin session today

Hi all!!!
Well, it was a busy weekend, for sure. I spent most of Saturday at a scrapbooking fundraiser where I had a table with a free make and take (see the calendar refrigerator magnet projects in the top row on either end). Then today, I had a stampin session in my stamp room - the gals made 8 projects as shown in the picture. Did you miss this session?..then you missed a great one! The gals were fun to chat with as we worked...although poor Patty had to cut out early when she was not feeling well. Don't worry Patty! We had your back...your projects all got finished for you!
Most of the session projects have been posted as close ups during this past week, and I will be posting the few that have not been shown close up in the next few days. I also hope to post some of the projects from next Sunday's stampin session where the focus will be on Butterflys! Hope you plan to join us. If so, I need to hear from you by Friday night.
This is going to be a busy week at school - lots of assessment reports to write and a few progress reports yet to do. Sooo glad to have my stampin to relieve my stress! Right now I am wondering if one of my schools will be open tomorrow. We had a major water main break near the school and there is a section of the area without water. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day which might make the repairs impossible. Time will tell!!
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: