Wednesday, March 24, 2010

funny bunny ...aka milk carton

Hi all
I have another Easter project for you ...this cute little bunny is made from the mini milk carton die cut and some punches.  I saw a similar project on Krista's (aka angelstar) blog and decided to make my own version ...Oh no!!  I just realized I never glued the tail on!!!!...ok.  I'm back.  Tail is in place now.  Anyway, I used several punches ..heart (lg and small), wide oval, large oval, circle.   Highlighted the eyes with a white gel pen, and drew on the whiskers with a black marker.  Free hand cut the teeth. I slipped a paper clip in to catch the folded parts in the opening so the treats are accessible without ruining the bunny!  Too cute!
I plan on relaxing my way through next week, when schools are closed, by stamping.  If you would like to come stamp with me, just give me a holler...love to have you here to play.  If you'd like to gather a few friends, I can do a class for you.... day or evening.
Remember, we are on the last week of SAB when you can earn a free gift (stamp set, punch or DSP) for each $50 you spend.  Also NOW is a fabulous time to join Stampin' Up! with me - whether you want to be a hobby demo who enjoys a discount of at least 20% on all your SU purchases, or you want to try your hand at the business of being a SU demo.  Now when you join the kit is on sale and you earn an extra free stamp set.  Some folks, like me, stay in SU for the long haul (my 13th SU anniversay is this week!!) or you can make a little profit and quit..there are options to fit your needs or wants.  Call me ...we'll talk!!
Peggy

1 comment:

Jill Henage said...

This is the cutest!! I love it!!