Sunday, March 7, 2010

helping my son...

Hi all

Those of you who know me well,  know that I have spent a huge amount of time over the last three years helping my son by being a Band Booster volunteer.  My main responsibility has been selling momento wooden roses at the concerts, but our group has a huge event coming up in April and I want to alert you to this fun occasion and ask that you to please consider attending.

On Friday, April 9 the Perry Hall Band Boosters are holding a Vera Bradley (trademark) Purse Bingo at the Tall Cedars of Lebanon Hall at 2501 Putty Hill Avenue in Parkville.  The doors open at 6:00 PM and the games begin at 7:00.  Tickets are $15 each.  This fun event includes raffles, food, and door prizes. I am sponsoring a Stampin' Up! bag....and filling it with stampin goodies, too!!   Wouldn't you like to come win that!! Please join us for a evening of fun with your friends.  Contact me to obtain the tickets.

We are also looking for groups or individuals to sponsor the bags.  Do you know a generous person or business who could help us?  Sponsoring businesses will get their names in the program that will be given to all those who attend.

Thanks for helping the Perry Hall Band Boosters.  Go Gators!
Peggy

No comments: