Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thank you for your Stampin' Up! online order

Hi all!  Only had a little time to stamp tonight as I spent part of the evening watching my son perform with the Symphonic Winds at the county band adjudication.  He was terrific!  The project I started tonight is still drying - I used crystal effects and reinker to jazz up my project.  I hope to show it to you tomorrow.  In the meantime, I thought I would share this little idea with you..this is the card I recently sent to the ladies who placed an online order when I was offering free shipping.  Because I could not give free shipping to online orders, I offered a "treat" instead - this little bunch of buttons should be a fun embellishishmnet for my ladies stampin projects!!  I sure hope you gals have fun with them!! I'd love to see what you come up with.
Peggy

No comments: