Monday, March 8, 2010

Mini card and lunch tin cards

 
Hi all 
Thought you all might enjoy seeing the baker's dozen cards and mini lunch tin that Emily made today at my stampin' session.  Everyone used the same base pacific blue c/s for the cards and a variety of DSP samples for layering, but the gals were given free reign to decorate their card fronts from there using various die cuts and punches.  I just realized that I didn't get a picture of Emily's scallop envelopes.  Oops!  
I took a picture of  one more set of cards before the gals left and I will share those tomorrow. 
Sorry gals, I did forget to check to see if ALL the cards would fit in the tin at the same time ...and we found out at the end of the session that they did not.  But at least they will be able to refill the tin once they have used up the ones that fit.  I use my mini cards VERY FREQUENTLY to say happy birthday and thank you to my coworkers.  Very handy!!!
Peggy

No comments: