Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upcoming Stampin session

Hi Snowbound Stampers!         Let's get together for fun!!!

I will be hostessing a stampin session on Sunday, March 7th at 2PM 

We will be making a collection of quickie mini notecards and envelopes using the die cut scallop flap envelope.   The cards will go into a mini lunch tin which we will also embellish.  I have one of these finished tins on each of my desks at work to hold mini notecards for my coworkers.  Although they are small, they are getting a huge response from the folks I have given them to.  After all, we all enjoy being remembered on our birthdays or when we have gone above and beyond in helping others.

Bring your snail and mini glue dot adhesives, scissors, and a bone folder. 

You must preregister by Friday night at 7PM.  Fee for the materials is $10 and must be paid in cash if you pay at the door.

This will be a relatively easy session, so if you have been hesitant to jump into classes, this is the one to try!!

Questions?   contact me!
-- Peggy

No comments: