Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and fellow stampers!!!
Hope you all have enjoyed receiving a little love today from someone important to you.
Here is a picture of the treats I made for my coworkers. These are "in process" as I had not yet added the eyes.

Here is a closeup of the finished love owl.

Each owl had a little candy treat attached - either a valentine lollipop or an Andes candy.

Remember it is SAB time....don't miss out on the wonderful selection of free items to choose from.  Now is also the best time to hostess a workshop.  Book your workshop and we can plan a fun event for you and your friends.
Peggy
david.outen@verizon.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at all those owls! How many did you make?
Monika Davis