Saturday, February 12, 2011

thanks for the feedback!!

Hi Stampers!!
What was I thinking?!!  I appreciate hearing from yo'al about your sweet Valentine's plans ...and as suggested, I have moved the class to next Sunday, February, 20th instead.  Dave and I like to do our celebrations on the "off" day to avoid the long waits and crowds (we think we get better service on the "off" day) so we will probably not celebrate on the 14th or the 13th, but I get that most of you do.  Notice, I have also posted a class on my SU website for February 27th - we will be making boxes - recipe, card sorter or trinket storage, your choice!

I am also hearing that folks are having trouble posting comments here...that makes me sad because I love to hear from you!!  Makes me feel like someone is out there responding - I know you re looking, I can tell that by my counter on the side!   Thanks for taking the time to email me when you struggle to post here.  I'll try to figure out what the problem is.
Happy V-day!
Peggy
david.outen@verizon.net

No comments: