Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack, part 1 of 4 project #1

Hi all
Today I am beginning to present the projects that my gals made during our Stamp a Stack class, Part 1 on Sunday.  Since some folks missed the class because they were enjoying a final vacation at the beach before school starts again, I agreed to repeat of this session on August 26th. Here's one of the projects you could make four of on the 26th.
This card is a tweak of a card my friend and convention roommate, Linda, made to trade at convention.  It features the special new Core'dinations cardstock.   When you sand off the surface of the cardstock, another tone of the color is revealed.  The sanding was minimal but the ladies really liked the effect it created on the core'dinations cardstock.  Of course, the card also features the Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Love it!
Contact me if you would like to join us on the 26th to make 20 cards - 5 designs, 4 of each.
Peggy

No comments: