Thursday, August 23, 2012

Convention 2012 My Trades #8

Hi all
I really love this last card I made to trade at convention.  Hopefully, if you have been following my blog daily, you will immediately say, "Oh, there is the (old olive) frame she used to cut the layer under the tree on yesterday's card".  Again I encourage you to make use of every little scrap you have, when you are crafting.
I am so excited about the new Scentsational Season stamp set (clear 14.95) and the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelit Dies (24.95).  So cute!!  We have had gingerbread boy stamps before but this one is what I think they really should look like!  The fact that those two products are bundled to save you money ($32.95 in the bundle, instead of 39.90, plus you save a bit on the shipping and tax, too) is fabulous!

The gingerbread boy inside the jar was stamped on cork and die cut.   The gingerbread boy climbing out of the jar was just die cut from cork and embellished with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling details.  The greeting is stamped in Real Red ink using the Friendship Preserves stamp set and the Window Frames die was used to create the frame.  I hand cut the inside of the jar with a craft knife (the jar die cuts around the outside of the jar, not inside).  I placed a piece of acetate behind the hole to add to the glass jar illusion.
Do you love it?  Make my day...leave a comment!!
Peggy

No comments: