Friday, August 17, 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack, part 1 of 4, project #4

Hi all,
Project four from the Stamp a Stack, part 1 class is a lovely religious card which was inspired by a card I received in trade at convention. I like to have at least one religious card in each holiday SAS class.  Whether you are religious or not, I think most of us know someone who would want to receive a religious card. Not only did this lady make a lovely card but she also put her lovely card in a clear cello envelope to protect it.  BUT ...But .....but ...SHE DIDN'T  SIGN HER CARD!!!! 

AAUUGGGHHH!  How frustrating!  Doesn't she know an artitist always signs her work?   Wish I could credit her properly!   Well, I did add my mark on the card by changing up the ribbon and the DSP and I added the beam of light from the star to the creche.  I also changed the size of the Label Collection die cut.  Not sure why I chose to do that - guess it just seemed like a better proportion to my eye.
Hope you will join us to make these cards (4 of each of 5 designs) on Aug 26th.
Peggy

No comments: