Monday, August 13, 2012

Convention 2012 My Trades #3

Hi all,
When I go to convention I try to show a little Maryland pride so I chose to take some of my crab cards with me. 


In this picture I used tempting turquoise cardstock but the ones I took to convention were made using Night of Navy cardstock instead. 

Just love the Apothecary Accents die cut!  I am going to be using this often!

This is my all time favorite crab image Stampin' Up! has ever had...mostly because it looks steamed and ready to eat!!!!  Yum!

Haven't had any crab crackin yet this summer - time to call my sister as my family isn't too interested in  the icky parts of crackin' crabs.  fools!

Earlier today, I updated my class listings for August, adding a repeat of the Christmas Stamp a Stack, part 1 class for all of you who missed it while you were enjoying your last visit to the ocean.  Check it out on my SU website at   peggyouten.stampinup.net
Peggy

No comments: