Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Convention 2012 My Trades #6

Hi all
As promised, I am going to show you another convention trade - this one was inspired by the small strip of designer paper I had left from yesterday's card.

Now the beauty of this card is you can  use whatever you have left.  Just notice how much of each paper you have left from previous projects and make sets.  Some of my cards were ABA patterns others were BAB.  I just worked it til all the scraps were used.  Notice the outside corners of the designer papers were rounded.  That effect really added to the overall appearance.  The greeting is from Layered Labels.  Colors are Baja Breeze and Island Indigo. DSP is Twitterpated.  The Apothecary Accent Framelit was used to cut out the greeting.   Now go use up your scraps!!
Peggy

No comments: