Saturday, August 11, 2012

Convention 2012 My Trades #1

Hi all
Well I think I have finally gotten caught up on posting my class projects and I'm ready to post my convention trades, that is, the ones I made to trade at Convention 2012.

The first card I want to share with you was made using the Pleasant Poppies background stamp.

I was intrigued when I noticed that there is a break in the group of poppies toward the right side of the image. So I was easily able to ink up the stamp using a black Stazon ink spot.  Then I colored the image using markers (Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke and Daffodil Delight).  I used the two tags die to cut out the daffodil delight c/s and layered a 1 3/4" naturals white scalloped circle with a tangerine tango flower from the Fabulous Florets stamp set on it.   The greeting is from the Petite Pairs set.
Peggy

No comments: