Thursday, August 16, 2012

Christmas Stamp a Stack, part 1 of 4, project #3

Hi all,
Today's project has a touch of whimsy about it.  I saw a card by Sandy D that I liked and I made a few adjustments and ended up with this card ...that has the same layout but looks nothing like Sandy's card. So funny how a few changes can totally change the end product! 

I love to use my Big Shot machine and this time I used two dies...both the Tasteful Trim - to create the wave - and the Peek a boo die for the frame.  Inside the doors of the frame is the greeting "Merry Christmas".  The DSP is retired, but we have another current DSP with polka dots.  The baker's twine was used to join the mittens which had been punched out.  The stampin' was done with the Chock Full of Cheer stamp set.  Fun card!
Peggy

No comments: