Wednesday, July 10, 2013

announcements and invites

Hi stampers!
Wow!   I have been so busy getting ready for the Stampin Up! convention in Salt Lake City.  Though I'm sorry to leave my guys at home, I will be enjoying the pleasure of the company of 6000 of my stampin' friends.   Can't beat that!  
But I haven't forgotten you, too! 
So I am inviting you to join us on July 28th to make some of the best project ideas from convention!  What will they be?  I don't know yet myself ...but I will be thinking about you while I am in Salt Lake City!! I will be searching throughout convention for the best convention trades I receive (or see!), the best demonstrated projects from convention, the best make and take projects, or just the best ideas I hear or dream up myself.   The materials fee for this class is $20 and can be paid at the door (in cash only).  You must register for this class by July 24th.  Bring or pre-order your scissors and adhesives (snail, sticky strip, dimensionals, and liquid glue) and a bone folder, if you have one.  Can't wait to share the joy of convention with you!!  My recently retired products (stamps, papers, and accessories) will be available for purchase too (cash only!). Get in on the fun!!!!
You must check out my Stampin Up! website calendar for a list of some of my upcoming events.....I have already posted tentative dates for my holiday stamp a stack classes for Aug, Sept, Oct, and Nov and a tags and gift cards class for December.  Plan now to join us for some handcrafted fun!  Due to the huge amount of supplies needed for a stamp a stack class, these are "pre-paid" classes.  Check out my website for details.
I hope to get back to posting project pictures soon - I have been very busy prepping a box of cards for Operation Write Home - sorting, removing the projects with glitter (no glitter overseas!), and adding card bases and trying to learn the many in's and out's of my new phone.  I hope to post pictures from convention to my blog while I am there.
Have I heard from you recently?  Well catch me up on what is going on in your life!
Peggy

No comments: