Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hi stampers
Today I am beginning to post the trades I have made to take to my Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City.  There is lots of excitement this year because it is the 25th anniversary of the beginning of this great company.  So sorry more of you have not taken the opportunity to enjoy this great event.  Today I will fly out to Salt Lake City and, hopefully, make it to the meeting of my group called the Udderly Awesome stampers.  I will get to reconnect with my convention buddy, Linda,  who will be flying in from New Jersey.  There will be card trading in BWI airport, on the airplane, in the SLC airport,  in the shuttle to the hotel, the hotel lobby, the elevator, and even on the street!  It is a crazy fun frenzy! 
Here is one of the cards I brought to trade.


This card uses the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot (my FAVORITE TOY).  I used the Strawberry Slush card stock and ink.  The swirl is from the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  You probably cannot tell but the center is either raised up or sunk inward (I did some of each).  Also, the picture does not show the dazzling detail glitter glue around the edges of the tag very well.  The "greeting" is the statement from the heart of Stampin' Up!  Because of the length of the circumference of the tag, it took me a while to apply the dazzling details so I only made a few of this card.  Come back each day to see my other trades.
I have a stampin session scheduled for the afternoon of July 28th - we will be making an assortment of projects of mine, of Stampin' Up! (such as our convention make and takes), or selections from the trades  I receive.  If you see a project you would like to see included in the class, just drop me a note or leave a comment here.
Peggy

No comments: