Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Paper Pumpkin has arrived!

Hi Stampers
Well I am running around doing all those last minute things one does before traveling but whoaa!  I had to stop a minute to open up my brand new Paper Pumpkin box that arrived in today's mail.  Have to admit the box itself is so bright and cheery that it makes getting a box extra fun.   This project is so cute...sorry I probably won't have enough time to assemble it before I leave.  It is a set of cute banners - looks like they would fit nicely on a cake top.   Wish I had time to make my guys a cake to enjoy while I am gone and they are left home, but that isn't likely to happen either!!
In the box are three stamps - 1 1/2" by 2" - they are background/texture stamps - honeycomb, polka dots and diagonal lines  And cool!  there are TWO spots in the box as well - pool party and summer starfruit!  (hmm, they would fit nicely in my suitcase!)  Two sheets of diecut blank banner pieces (stamp the background on there!) and circles with printed letters on them spelling Hooray! and Party! to pop out and stick on the banners.   OOOH!  Look at the dimensionals, bakers twine, and mini clothespins!!!!  Looks like there are enough letters and banners to make the sign two sided..fun!  Even the round skewer-like sticks are included.  Great box!!  So glad I got to see if before I fly off.  I wonder who's birthday comes next?  This has definitely been my favorite box so far!  Wonder what will come next month?
Peggy

No comments: