Thursday, July 18, 2013

Greetings stampers!!!
By the time this message posts, I should be enjoying the 25th anniversary Stampin' Up! convention.  Wish I could tell you all about it but in reality I am still at home - very excited to be heading out tomorrow.  I am pre-posting my cards so you can enjoy some inspiration while I am gone.  Remember to give me some feedback about your reactions to help me decide which projects to include in my next stampin session.
This project is a particular favorite of mine - not quite sure why, but I have always had a fondness for sand dollars.

Of course, the stamped image is from the By The Seashore stamp set (6 stamps, 126532 - clear, 16.95)  - also available in wood mount.  What you cannot see in my amateur photography is the dazzling details on the sand dollar.  The "ribbon" is a stamped strip of card stock - fun and ecological technique as it uses up those strips of cardstock left after you trim your layers.  The sand dollar is actually stamped on the inside of the card - the "petals" around the hole were made using the Fun Flowers Die and the Big Shot.
Peggy

No comments: