Friday, July 26, 2013

lost post is found!!

Hi all
I had pre-prepared a post for you (before I left for convention) to appear the other day but dang!  it never showed up!  Then I retried to post it but alas blogger wouldn't let me do it!  Don't know what I did but suddenly I am good to go again..yeah!!!!  I'm so glad because this card was one of my favorites that I took to trade.

I have never thought of myself  as a bird person but this card really appeals to me.   Hope you like it too.  For some of the cards, I stamped the branches/leaves; for others I used die cuts. The bird house was made from a Deco Labels Collection die cut which I then ran through the wood grain textured impressions embossing folder.  Would you like to make this card?  It will be included in Sunday's stampin session.  Or you can book your workshop and request that your guests get to make it too.

Remember to check out my website and pencil in the dates for the Holiday Stamp a stack classes.  Spots are already filling up!
My older son returned home from a business trip to Korea today...it is nice to have all my chicks back in the roost!
hugs
Peggy

No comments: